We are working from home and here to help.
These are unprecedented times and we know it is causing a lot of concern for many people.
We have been working hard to ensure that if required, we were ready to work from home. We are pleased to say that, to the best of our ability, we are up and running and here to help!
Important things you need to know
- We will be helping to assist people who are not working due to the Level 4 alert and Covid-19
- We are receiving a very high call volume
- Because we are working from home, we are unable to process our customer calls as quickly as we usually do.
How to get in touch
If you need to speak with us about a missed payment or future payment/s you may not be able to make, there are two ways to contact us:
- Visit our Contact Us page here and leave your name and best contact phone number
- Phone us on 0800 88 2000 and leave a voicemail message. Please be sure to leave your name and best contact number
We will be back in touch as quickly as possible, so please stay available for the following 60 minutes after contacting us (during 9-5 hours).